Tuesday 7 June 2011

Keb Vs. Life 07/06/11

I found a list of the top ten medical symptoms you should never ignore. Number three was 'Sudden blindness'

Not only does this thoroughly enforce my philosophy that the general public are morons, but it also tells me that some high and mighty Doctor type person either believes the same or proves that it's not just that the general public morons, but so are high and mighty fancy and supposedly smart people.

Just imagine *you go suddenly blind* 'Oh my God who turned out the lights? Well no worries, don't make a fuss, it's probably nothing'

*Headdesk*

Let's not forget, if you were moronic enough to ignore sudden blindness you wouldn't be able to read the top ten list of symptoms you shouldn't ignore, then you would be in a bit of a pickle wouldn't you XD

So my topic for today, as you may have seen, is 'Health'

Now I'm not going to sit and preach to you about the Do's and Don't's of a healthy lifestyle, because let's face it, I'm not the healthiest person ever, I once had McDonalds for Breakfast, Lunch AND Dinner.

I am however going to complain long and hard (heh heh heh ;D) about people who choose to smoke and do drugs, there's no sense to it really, it's not clever, and it's not cool, and you're going to ruin your life.

For one smoking smells revolting for everyone around you. Do you know what bad smalls do? They make you loose all your friends, it is for this reason why you should shower more often -you smell.... really bad (this is directed at someone but shush ;))

Second smoking is really crazy expensive. I mean three years ago my mom quit smoking and we paid for a holiday for four to Spain only a few months later with the money she would have used to smoke with. Plus if you can't legally buy your own smokes there's the hint you moron you shouldn't be doing it.

Drugs, now drugs I have a real problem. Saying yes to taking drugs is like saying yes to a large man smacking your immune system repeatedly with a pinata stick. A pinata stick with spikes and tiny bombs that explode on impact.

Still not convinced?

Okay imagine this: someone has the nerve to dress me up, do my hair, and make up, and puts me in high heels. Imagine them making me go clothes shopping and cooing over boys.

Got that image?

Now, for those who know me, I would do to that person, what drugs will do to your life. If you do not know me, this means I would put them in a sack, tie the top of the sack up, hang them from a tree, beat them with sticks, throw knives at the sack, use it to practice my aim with my cross bow, make a circuit and electrocute the bag and finish off by decapitating the mangled corpse.

Consider this also a warning for anyone who wants to 'girl me up'

I'm a pure bred dyke. Deal with it.

Kebby x

P.S emailness is calling you, answer it.

No comments:

Post a Comment