Saturday 21 January 2012

Keb Vs. Life 21/01/12

There will be no Buffy references in this Blog post, promise.

So I was at work this morning and you know what I've had reaffirmed? My deep hated for people. Now don't get me wrong, most are okay, passable as human beings, but others - particularry those who shop at Sainsburys on a Saturday morning - are evil soulless creatures.

Kinda like vampires... I'm sorry, I tried the no reference thing.

But I was having a very bad day any way. I was late to work (I told them it was traffic, really it was cause I pressed snooze on my alarm seven times before I actually got up) then I broke my till, which was technically not my fault because the scales went wonky and the till just hates me. The I get sprayed with Diet Fanta from the cans that my customer had quite cleverly pirced and thus, I smelt like sickly orange fruit fizz for the rest of the day.

Then I lost someones card by dropping it down the belt on the till and THEN I killed the baler outside that makes all the cardboard boxes into cardboard pages.

Except for the being late part, the rest was just because God chose today to start smiting me for my almost seventeen years of blasphamy. I suppose it had to start sometime, I'm just glad it was after my exams. Could you imagine? Half way through Biology explaining the Darwin theroy (which I didn't have to do, but this is my fantasy exam smiting scene so shush) and God appears before me all thunder and lightening.

Actually, how awesome would that be? I wonder what I'd say if I could speak to God, probably something along these lines:

"Nice starting the world with only two people and then making incest wrong, and also, the whole gay hating thing? Why create them if they are so wrong? And your devil dude, man grow up, all this testing of the Faith rubbish, do you have such little self esteem that you need to prove to yourself that your delusional followers are still you delusional followers?"

Of course I'm not condeeming people who believe in a religion. If you want to believe go ahead and believe, I think that a little bit of Faith (capitalised for another reference) is a good thing, y'know for the soul and shit.

But also, I would like to make one final statment: Religion is like a penis, it's okay to have one, it's okay to be proud of it, but please stop trying to shove it down my throat.

Kebby x

No comments:

Post a Comment