Thursday 15 December 2011

Keb Vs. Life 14/12/11

My favorite movie of all time has to be the Lion King without question. For my sixteenth my mom took me to go see it on the West End in London. I seriously could have died right after and have been totally content with my life, it might have been the single most brilliant expirience of my life, ever. The weekend was awesome with the museams and shizz, but really the show was astounding. If you have never been, go, seriously, do it. Do it now. Why are you still reading? Go book your tickets.

On another note. Another good movie is 'Imagine me and you' and while not your conventional love story (e.g boy meets girl, fall in love, parents/teachers/other person try to break them up blah de blah) it's an awesome, as I call them, fuzzy film.

It's about this girl called Rahceal who gets married to this guy called Hector but the florist who does the wedding (Luce) catches her eye and they fall head over heels in love and Heck tries to play the good guy and let her be happy and it has the happy ending where Luce and Racheal find each other again and so on.

Seriously, go see it. Awesome film. You can usually find it online, but shhh, that's a little less than legal ;)

So my Biology teacher (Who will hereforth be refered to as Mr ScaryMan (Not his really name)) who is usually quite laid back and serene goes Apeshit on monday because all bar four people got an E or less on the mock exam. First off, let me say, if all but four people fail then it can't just be our fault right? It's gotta be something the teacher is or is not doing too.

But anyway. So Mr ScaryMan is glaring at us all (and we know he is pissed due to the very angry email he sent us the week before) and starts screaming at us. Telling us we are all going to fail in January and he even throws an exam paper across the room. Mr ScaryMan, I'm not sure if you are allowed to throw things at us y;know, but I'm not going to mention it incase you hunt me down and decapitate me with a blunt axe in the middle of the night while I'm sleeping....

He even storms out mid rage, which is kind of funny. You have to try so hard not to laugh when teachers yell at you. But not only that, out other Biology teacher (hereafter known as Miss SkinnyTwit) then lays on the 'I'm so disappointed in you' speech which quite frankly is so much worse than just being yelled at.

I never take mock exams seriously. Though in the interest of keeping my head attached to my shoulders I think I will from now on....

That's a lie, Procrastination and PS3 FTW <3

Kebby x

No comments:

Post a Comment