Sunday 15 May 2011

Keb Vs. Life 15/05/11

I am in an irritable mood. So I am just going to choose random people and pick on them.

Robert Pattinson:
I have never met you (thank God) so I can't say I hate you. However, I can say this: Robert, you are as sexy as a four day old wet fish that has been chewed up and spat out by a rabid animal of some sort. Something I have never been able to fathom just how you have managed to ensnare the (small) minds of so many teenage girls when I have yet to find a girlfriend.

I am sorry to say girls *turns on metaphorical gaydar* that unfortunately, the guy-of-your-dreams is also probably gay. Have you seen his hair? It's almost, almost, as bad a Jedwards :O

If this wasn't bad enough, you also willingly chose to play an arrogant, none sexy, gay, sparkly fairy. So if I didn't dislike you before, I defiantly do now.

Speaking of sparkly fairies that reminds me - your charming (sorry couldn't type that with a straight face) co-star:

Kirsten Stewart:
Honey, you have the same number of emotions as a doorknob. Actually that's an insult to doorknobs. Doorknobs could act better than you. Seriously, watch anything you've ever been in. Every single frame of you is just you being indifferent. In Twilight when the big bad fairy breaks your leg you look mildly uncomfortable - at best - but on the other hand...

Lea Michele:
Cool it you clown on speed. Sell some of your facial expressions to Kirsten and do the entire world a favor. (In case you are just that stupid, Lea Michele plays 'Rachael Berry' in Glee) and I know this is probably not your fault, but you want to get a nose job just because your Jewish? The world seems to be a little more completely out of it's mind than I originally thought...

And preforming Rebecca Black's - Friday is simply unforgivable.

Our headteacher:
You're a douche. End of sentence. Not open to discussion.

Justin Beiber:
Do you know what would be really great? If people would stop calling her gay - I mean come on, we don't want her either. I wasn't overly impressed when they did Beiber Fever on Glee either to be honest. It made me lose that last shred of faith that I had in humanity.


Stephenie Mayer:

I have read all the books in the Twilight series and I have read 'The Host' and I have this to say: How, Miss Mayer, can someone write the Host with such obvious talent, but also write such drivel that is Twilight? It baffles me, because The Host was actually amazing, but Twilight is full of so many plot holes, and really every other word just seems like a thesaurus threw up every other word for 'Vampire' and 'Sparkle'



Really I should be revising. Exams start tomorrow and I'm looking for any excuse to put it off so I'm going off now.


Kebby x

P.S Subscribe via email ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment