Tuesday 24 May 2011

Keb Vs. Life 24/05/11

Ah, no rants for like, four days *shocked face*

"You talk to me as though I'm stupid." -him
"Only because a lot of people are stupid, and it's easier to just assume that everyone falls under my 'the human race are morons' philosophy" -me
"Oh really."
"And in twenty years time when I rule the world it'll be amazing."
"Rule the world? Never."
"Aren't you going to be sore when I'm ruler of the world before I'm 30 and all you'll have done is learned not to fall off a long board going 30mph"
"...."

This is the kind of conversation I have with a friend of mine. We then went on the discuss how, if we ruled the world, what would we do. It took him twenty minutes just to figure out which continent he wanted to live on. Whereas I was too busy plotting the demise of people who irk me... which is essentially most of the people I know.

And yes, there is a high chance that you, whoever is reading this, is on that list.

He finally decided on America, the White house to be exact. Whereas I chose to set up somewhere in Russia. I don't know why, but there you go.

He chose to abolish armies and didn't care if kids attended school. I chose to train a group of men to be ninjas who decapitate kids who don't go to school.

He chose to make prisoners into slave laborers. I chose the bring back the death penalty and make it easier to be your sentence.

Whose world would you rather live in?

His probably.


But anyway, I have to go and fail a chemistry exam. So short rant, and probably the last for a while....


Kebby x

P.S follow by email

No comments:

Post a Comment