Thursday 19 May 2011

Keb Vs. Life 19/05/11

Why ask a question and not believe the answer? Like really, what's the point? What is the point in asking me something, telling me you won't get mad, asking me to be totally honest with you, and then tell me I'm wrong?

If you're so convinced that you know the answer before you ask me then why ask me? I hate pointless things and you, my friend, are the mayor of pointless things. In fact, if they were to make a country dedicated to pointless things, they would name it after you, and then you would be it's king. Its deeply hated, and pointless king. Who would go the same way some french king did, beheaded. Do you know why you'll be beheaded? Because you're pointless.

And another thing, don't blame me when you screw up (this is a different person now)

It's not my fault you are a prick. I mean I admit to being a prick. If they had an award for prickness, there is a high chance I would win. But don't go around blaming me for the crap you've caused just because you don't want to admit that you are, in fact, very, very stupid.

As you can tell, I am in the most wonderful of moods today.


AND THAT FREAKING BIOLOGY EXAM even Johnson couldn't figure out some of the questions, and he's the freaking teacher.

Keb is not amused.


Do you know what else really annoys me? Watching perfectly innocent, amazing people, get kicked on their arse every five minutes. I know some people who don't deserve a hundreth of the amount of shit they've had to go through. The fact that they can still hold their head up and pretend like everything is okay amazes me so much. I wish I could be like those people.

It's like, don't people have better things to do than drag down everyone around them? Just because you're going to hell doesn't mean you have to bring everyone with you. Pricks.

Which reminds me. Have you noticed just how many pricks there are in the world?

It makes me sick.

Kebby x

P.S Follow by email <3

1 comment:

  1. Wow nice blog, i really like it, you should read our blog http://vajazzleinlights.blogspot.com/ read it and tell ur friends <3

    ReplyDelete