Thursday 26 May 2011

Keb Vs. Life 26/05/11

I have to learn two years of Physics, in the ten minute walk to school.... hmmm Challenge accepted :D

But anyway, I could rant for hours about some very annoying people, but unfortunately I happen to have these people on facebook - and do not wish to start yet another war with said people.

And do you know what WE HAVE NO GODDAMN CHOCOLATE SPREAD

Why is whenever I get a craving we never have it in the house? No, but of course we have three shelves of biscuits, a draw full of chocolate, three packets of jam tarts, two tubes of ice cream, several cakes, and I'm pretty sure we even have some fancy English dessert in the fridge. BUT NO CHOCOLATE SPREAD just -.-

I mean what kind of person goes shopping and buys all kinds of stupidly fattening and bad for you food type items, but doesn't buy chocolate spread? I blame being a girl. Guys never have to deal with this. Guys open the fridge and then walk away. Guys live on beer (well my dad does...)

WHICH REMINDS ME

No wait, no it doesn't.

I'm really tired. And Physics has electrocuted my brain... hahaha electrocuted, get it?

Oh my God, someone should shoot me. I should not use a computer when I am this caffeine deprived. Either that, or I should give up on not drinking Coke. Red Bull substitute? Defiantly.

And also, I have proof that the general public are morons. I was born. There is your proof. If the world was clever, I wouldn't be here. Logic - I has it.

No Katie, just no.

Seriously someone please, I will pay you to shoot me >.<

Kebby x

P.S Subscribe by email, I dare you ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment