Wednesday 18 May 2011

Keb Vs. Life 18/05/11

Today, we had an English exam. Today, I confirmed my suspicion that the exam boards are complete tossers bent on destroying our lives. Today, I learned about four places, in countries I don't particularly care about, give out free pigs, trade usage of a football pitch for bags of crap and entertain twelve people a day in exchange for not killing totally innocent animals out of spite.

You know, if the exam boards are going to take two hours of out life to kill our hand muscles and numb our arses then they could at least make the texts and questions interesting right?

Sometimes I genuinely think that the exam board think we are twenty years older than we actually are. Seriously, why would a bunch of 16/15 year old kids care about whether or not you want to spend your time in drizzly old England or sunny Spain? That's out parents job.


Most people are only alive because it's illegal to shoot them to be honest. I can think of at least five people I wouldn't mind shooting - and that's without thinking too hard about it.

Wanna hear a lame joke? Some people are like slinkies, pretty much useless, but it's so amusing to watch them fall down stairs... heh heh heh

Sometime I don't really understand is how people think that they can walk right over someone and then there not be any consequences to it. It's like, didn't we just have this argument last week? And already you're bringing it up again. Having the same fight, over and over again, with someone is one of the most draining things ever.

I'm also at the moment watching new moon, and I'm thinking to myself as I watch it, what sad lonely life must you lead if you pine like a zombie after a guy for months on end. There's more to life than guys and the crap they cause.

But don't think girls are any better. Girls are worse. Girls scheme. Girls are evil. Never forget that.

Kebby x

P.S the follow by email box is lonely D:

No comments:

Post a Comment