Wednesday 11 May 2011

Keb Vs. Life

Good morning all,

This is the first, and introductory, post to what I'm going to call 'Keb Vs. Life'
The name was a toss up between 'Keb Vs. Life' 'Keb Vs. the human race' and 'Keb Vs. the world'
Vs. the world made me sound like some lame comic book hero, and the human race didn't sound right to me, but anyway.

What is Keb Vs. Life?
Basically it's a series of rants that I have that take the piss out of, and insult, many of life's totally ridicules aspects and traditions.

Interested?
Interested in what? You haven't read anything yet, you have to go through the other posts first Einstein ;)

But anyway, as you have probably figured (that is if your brain is bigger than an ant) that my name is Keb, Katie Elizabeth Berwick.

And so it is, Keb Vs. Life

No comments:

Post a Comment